BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. It is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources.
The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc. It identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web.
- Lightweight client
- Local peer discovery
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes for interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
- Always Spyware-Free
How to Activate?
- Install BitTorrent
- Exit tray icon BitTorrent
- Copy and replace crack to folder %appdata%\BitTorrent
- Launch BitTorrent
- That’s All, Enjoy