There are several programming languages in IT industry to learn and develop our career but many will prefer to learn Java. This is because the language is very easy to learn and their are many experts in java to teach.
The basic programming language is C. It was developed by Dennis Ritchie between 1969 – 1973 at Bell Labs. C has been standardized by the American Standard National Institute (ANSI) since 1989 and subsequently by the International Organization for standardization (ISO).
After C, C++,java.. are came into existence .Java is the language which deals with objects and it is also called as Object Oriented Programming System(OOPS). Mainly it became famous for it’s features.
The features of java are :
1. Simple (It is simple to learn).
2. Plat form Independent ( Java code is compiled by the compiler and converted into byte code. This byte code is a platform-independent code because it can be run on multiple platforms).
3. OOPS (Object Oriented Programming System)
4.Robust. (Robust simply means strong. Java uses strong memory management. There are lack of pointers that avoids security problem. There is automatic garbage collection in java There is exception handling and type checking mechanism in java. All these points makes java robust.)
5. Multi threaded.(The main advantage of multi-threading is that it doesn’t occupy memo memory for each thread.)
6. Portable.(It may carry the java byte code to any platform.)
7. Distributed.(can create distributed applications in java. RMI and EJB are used for creating distributed applications.)
Object : Objects have states and behaviors. Example: A dog has states – color, name, breed as well as behaviors – barking, eating. An object is an instance of a class.
Class: Class can be defined as a template/blueprint that describes the behavior/state that the object of its type support.
The main topics on java to prepare for interviews is focus on basic OOPS concepts, Strings Arrays, Collections, Exceptions and programs relative on that.
1 There are some technical programs like:
2 write a program from 1 to n prime numbers.
3 Reverse a given number.
4 Program to check given number is even or odd.
5 Program to find sum of prime.
6 Program to find a given number is perfect number or not.
7 Check a given number is Palindrome or not.
8 Program to check a given number is a strong or not.
9 Program for Fibonacci series.
10. Program to check given number is Armstrong or not.
11 Convert Binary to decimal.