Try Wifi Access to check the security level of your network.
The difference between this application and WPS Pin Generator is not allowing brute force attacks for WPS pin or cracking WPA handshake.
- Check the security level of wireless network (providing WPA or WPA2 passphrase in seconds)
- Recover all saved wifi passphrases in Android
- Connect to a network using the passphrase or the PIN (WPS)
- Decrypt and encrypt stored passwords. Decrypt wifi password stored in wpa_supplicant (like Samsung s4)
- Real-time graph of the signal strength from the wireless access point while during the audit process
- From version 1.13 you can select manually the PIN to test WPS connect.
- Create incremental backup and restore all wifi networks saved on Android phone
- Share wifi networks via wifi (You can share all passwords with browser or WifiAccess)
- Changed icon
- After use conditions added WPS database PIN’ov
- Built-in application database is upgraded to the latest version at the moment (07.09.2016)
- Download the given .apk
- Install it